1. Jon Hamm mounted the stage to finally accept his Emmy like this
3. George R.R. Martin was at the Emmys acting like he didn’t have a damn book to finish!
4. Transparent won many awards, and Jeffrey Tambor dedicated his to the transgender community
6. Tracy Morgan returned to a standing ovation
7. Anna Chlumsky had the best night ever even though she lost
8. Tina Fey put on her glasses and everyone’s panties fell to the floor
9. The Daily Show won lots of awards and Jon Stewart was giddy over it
10. Amy Schumer‘s show won for Outstanding Variety Sketch Series
11. And she thanked her makeup artist for giving her a smokey eye look
14. Amy Poehler represented how we all feel about awards shows by the end of the night, especially awards shows where, ugh, she doesn’t even win
15. Uzo Aduba won for Best Supporting Actress and she made us weep with all her emotions
16. Sofía Vergara only cared about going to town on some popcorn when Jon Hamm was about to get his Emmy win
17. And Amy Schumer and Amy Poehler came together, definitively proving that they need to host whatever award show is next
And that’s what happened at the 2015 Emmys. G’night, jerks!
Watch Fashion Police‘s 2015 Primetime Emmy Awards Special on Monday at 8 p.m., only on E!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.