Published on January 14th, 2015 | by0
20 Ways To Live Life As Fabulously As Betty White
Last week, Betty White won Favorite TV Icon at the People’s Choice Awards. As if she needed an award to tell her that the whole world worships her. After this confirmation of how incredible she is (and has been since 1922), we immediately began to wonder how we could live a life as awesome as hers. Come on, girl was escorted by Captain America himself to the stage to receive the award.
So, how does she do it?
1. Find a hobby that makes you happy.
2. Prepare nutritious and delicious meals.
3. Always be prepared.
4. Maintain your privacy.
5. Always put your friends first.
6. But don’t forget that people kind of suck.
7. Don’t take flak from anyone.
8. Never be intimidated by younger generations.
9. In fact, let the youngsters know you can do it better.
10. Find excitement in everything.
11. Make the most of your mistakes.
12. Know that things always get better.
13. Never say “no.”
14. And never give up.
15. Love yourself.
16. Demand respect.
17. Stay relevant.
18. Have fun.
19. Drink wine.
20. Most importantly, don’t let things get to you.
Cheers to you, Betty. We love you.
Recommended article: Chomsky: We Are All – Fill in the Blank.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.