Published on March 17th, 2015 | by0
12 Ways Serena van der Woodsen Was The Worst
We have previously broken down why Blair Waldrof is better than Regina George, but now it’s time to reflect on Serena van der Woodsen. She was often portrayed as a troubled rich girl on Gossip Girl, but let’s face it, she was just the worst.
1. She is one of those girls who has the figure of a Vogue model, but claims to eat a lot.
2. She slept with her best friend’s boyfriend, skipped town, then didn’t understand why she was mad at her when she came back.
3. She also took her best friend’s job. Remember how she took over that photo shoot?
4. She was always in the process of leading some poor schmuck on.
5. She was the drunk, hot mess of the group that needed to be babysat.
6. She’s the friend that says things like “love is dead” but is always claiming she’s in love with someone.
7. She always wanted to run away from her problems instead of facing them.
8. She was always up to no good and had to be watched.
9. One minute she’s all…
then she’s like…
10. Serena isn’t really original. At first she tries to butter up a Yale college recruit to get under Blair’s skin, then she ends up following her to Columbia. What the heck?!
11. She is the queen of no direction and nepotism. She gets a job as a publicist, film producer assistant, and a professional blogger all before she even graduates.
Even Blair had to have an internship!
12. She’s the type of girl that is easily tricked by strangers. And then she let’s them ruin everyone’s lives.
Do you love or hate Serena? Tweet us your answers to the Twitter handles below!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.